are you ready? yes ,i am. in front of shopping crazy buying things how much does that pen/watch/book cost? it costs 10 dollars. that's very expensive. do you have anything cheaper? (nothing good) sure,this pen is only 2 dollars. good,i'll take it. ho

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(359) / 评论(0) 分类 EPT美语 第六级(大学适用)

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 知性英语

Researchers Use Brain Cells to Control Aging in Mice It is a question people have been asking forwell-- ages. Is there a way to turn back the aging process in people? For centuries, people have been looking for a fountain of youth. The idea is that i

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(八)月

let it be When I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me Speaking words of wisdom, let it be. And in my hour of darkness She is standing right in front of me Speaking words of wisdom,

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(221) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄教你学唱歌

valder fields-tamas wells I was found on the ground by the fountain about 我被发现时 就躺在一股泉水旁 a fields of a summer stride 那是一片充满夏日气息的土地 lying in the sun after I had tried 当我感到些许疲倦时 lyin

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 睡前英文歌曲

Doctor Heideggers Experiment by Nathaniel Hawthorne We present the short story Doctor Heidegger's Experiment by Nathaniel Hawthorne. Here is Barbara Klein with the story. That very unusual man, old Doctor Heidegger, once invited four friends to meet

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

He is watching her, waiting for her to say more, but there is nothing more about the English patient to be said.Maybe this is the way to come out of a war, he thinks. A burned man to care for, some sheets to wash in a fountain, a room painted like a

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

In the morning by the fountain they talk tentatively. Now you are in Italy you should find out more about Verdi. Caravaggio said. What? She looks up from the bedding that she is washing out in the fountain. He reminds her. You told me once you were i

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

There's something wrong with the water fountain. 饮水机坏掉了 Theres something wrong with the water fountain. 饮水机坏掉了。 Dont worry. Call 45454545 for a repair. 别着急,打电话45454545来修一下。 Do you know the password of

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语学习

drinking fountain 公共的饮水机 饮水机 英语怎么说 water cooler 办公室看到的饮水机/water dispenser electric kettle 热水壶 water heater 热水器 water filter pitcher 滤水壶 BRITA 很有名的牌子 bottled water 瓶装水

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Alicia Keys-If I Ain't Got You If i Aint Got you Some people live for the fortune some people live for just for the fame some people live for the power(yeah) some people live just to play the game some people think that the physical things define wha

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

Oases 绿洲 Where can we find an oasis? In a desert. 我们在哪儿能找到绿洲?在沙漠里。 An oasis is a fountain or spring in a desert. 绿洲是沙漠中的喷泉。 In desert areas, oases are the most important places. 在沙漠地区,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第10册

Tamas Wells既是团名也是其中主唱的名字,这支来自澳洲墨尔本的indie-pop乐团最早成立于00年初,当时只有Owen Gray (bass, harmonica)及Ben Castle(violin)两名成员,发行的第一张EPHello Jealousy是张带点政治意

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Some people live for the fortune 一些人为财富而活 [00:33.0]Some people live just for the fame 一些人只是为名誉而活 Some people live for the power yeah 一些人为权力而活 耶~~~ Some people live just to play the game 一些

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

AS IT IS 2015-12-19 Take a Holiday Walk Through Washington Cant get to Washington, D.C. for the holidays? Luckily, we did the walking for you. Lets head out on this holiday tour. The National Botanic Garden is a living plant museum, designed to show

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

The frog believed the king' s daughter. He dipped his head under the water and dived to the bottom. After a while he carried the ball to the surface, and threw it onto the grass. When the king' s daug

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The Frog Prince 青蛙王子 Many, many years ago, there lived a king. He had many beautiful daughters. And the youngest one was very lovely, and even the sun was surprised to see her when he shone on

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

听歌学英语:Valder Fields (Tamas Wells) Valder Fields选自Tamas Wells(团名主唱)的专集《A Plea en Vendredi》。这支来自澳洲墨尔本的indie-pop乐团从澳大利亚开始了自己的音乐事业。美丽的山水音乐,带着感情的

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

A: Hi, are you Mia? B: I am Mia. You must be Rubin. A: Yes, that's me! B:It's so good to finally meet you. Karen has told me so much about you! A:I hope that she had good things to say about me! B:She had only good things to say. Did you have trouble

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 约会-Dating

你是否正在做将来会后悔的事情? Working on a relationship before you work on yourself 在能够独立自理前就经营一段感情 According to both everyday wisdom and reams ofresearch, love is central to happiness. But you can't real

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening